The Lord Mayor of Manchester Carl Austin-Behan, officially reopened Deansgate’s Lost Dene pub, following a £300,000 renovation last Friday (10th February).
Sounds of the town crier proclaiming the launch could be heard all along Deansgate throughout the afternoon and as the queues formed at 5 o clock, the sounds of Irish and modern acoustics could be heard warming up.
The Lost Dene certainly stands out on Deansgate for its traditional yet modernised approach to attracting its customers – craft beers, cask ales, gin cocktails, value British food and seriously good sports viewing facilities. VIP booths with screens, eight HD TVs, Sky Sports, BT Sport, and multi viewing facilities.
“It was a brilliant night and everyone commented on how different the place looked – without losing its proper pub feel,” said general manager, Julie Joyce.
So with six nations on one side, gin sippers on the other, craft lovers and British food enthusiasts galore, this does appear to be a pub that caters for everyone:
- Local range of real ales including award winning George Wright brews
- CAMRA members enjoy 10% discount
- Cocktails and premium gins infused behind the bar
- Extensive food menu including two meals for £9.99 all day every day;
- Home cooked Sunday roast
- Different food offer all day every day
- Sky Sports, BT sports and high tech viewing facilities
- Friday and Saturday DJ classics party weekend until 1am
Opening times 10.30am- 11pm Sunday – Thursday; 10.30am-1am Friday & Saturday