Ever fancied being a new menu food taster and feeling good about doing it too?
Well this is an invitation for you. The Goose Gravesend is launching their brand new spring menu at a preview evening on Tuesday 10th May 2016, but they’re not charging a penny! Instead they are asking guests to donate to cancer research.
Two sessions are available to book: the first at 6pm and the second at 8.30pm. The evening promises to be a great night with a vast range of beers and wine at the usual great prices.
Samples of the tasty food selection include Burritos, Spring Green Vegetable and Chicken Risotto, New York Deli Burger and the South Pole roll just one dessert.
General Manager Matt Gasson said “We’ve been preparing for the new menu launch for some weeks, it’s always a great feeling to know summer is on the way! This year we thought why not launch with a feel good factor too? Everyone knows at least someone affected by cancer so we’re pleased to have chosen this charity and expect a good turn out.”
Guests can book by phone on 01474 566684 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Customers are asked to state which of the two sessions they would like to attend and the number of guests. Spaces are limited and bookings close at 6pm on Tuesday 3rd May 2016.
The management and staff look forward to seeing you there!
Goose Gravesend, 23-25 King Street, Gravesend, Kent, DA12 2DU
May 4th 2016
Stonegate is the winner of national awards, including:
• Distinction in Innovation for digital and social media – HR distinction Awards 2016
• Distinction in People Development – HR Distinction Awards 2015
• Best Pub Employer (51+ sites) – Publican Awards 2013
• Distinction in Innovative Use of Technology Award – HR Distinction Awards 2014
• Menu Masters Award for Best New Concept category for Missoula, Montana Bar & Grill at the Menu Innovation and Development Awards (MIDAS) 2014
• Menu Masters Award for City and Bar Dining category for Slug and Lettuce at the Menu Innovation and Development Awards (MIDAS) 2013
• Winner of the Town and City category for Yates’s in the Menu Innovation and Development Award (MIDAS) in 2012
• MA 250 Best Training Programme award in 2012 – Publican’s Morning Advertiser
For more information about Stonegate Pub Company: www.stonegatepubs.com
For more information please contact:
Leisure PR & Communications
(T) 020 8605 3544
(M) 07738 600655