Fiesta Havana: CHESTER, GET READY TO CHA CHA CHA IN FIESTA HAVANA
The party lights were switched back on in Fiesta Havana on the 31st January following its £145,000 investment.
With emphasis on authentic mojitos and the cha cha cha atmosphere the popular Latino bar/ restaurant on Watergate street launched with a VIP party to celebrate the end of dry January on Thursday 2nd February at 5pm including menu tasters, cocktail samples and local DJ on the decks from 9pm.
Introducing reclaimed wood, an exuberant new colour scheme and brand new furniture, the venue has spruced up to take its vibrant reputation to the next chapter in its history.
Keeping in line with the Cuban etiquette we have laid out 5 reasons Fiesta Havana should be top of your list to visit in Chester:
- Language – Hit us with a Hola or Buenos noches – we keep in line with our Latino roots.
- Attire – Laid back, casual and comfortable – don’t forget your dancing shoes but leave the bikinis at home please!
- One party – Seeing as Cuba is a one party state we keep that tradition too. One party. One roof. Morning til’ night.
- Value – With 2-4-1 Fajitas Monday to Friday accompanied by Happy hour 5-8pm – we think value speaks for itself. Think Cuba Libre, El Diablo and Havana club just three of the 68 cocktail variations.
- Gratitude – We like to keep our standards high and with accolades and rave reviews for our customer service we’ll make sure you’ll mambo in and rumba out with an even bigger smile on your face.
So whether you’re dining out, grabbing a cheeky cocktail with your friends or getting ready to shake your booty until the early hours, Fiesta Havana is the place to be.
39–41 Watergate Street, Chester, Cheshire, CH1 2LB, 01244 347878
6th February 2017
About Stonegate Pub Company
Stonegate Pub Company is the largest privately held managed pub operator in the UK, with revenues in excess of £625 million, employing circa 14,000 people. The company has 692 pubs, split into two divisions, Branded, comprising: Slug andamp; Lettuce, Yates, Walkabout, Common Room and Venues; and Traditional comprising: Proper Pubs, Town Pub andamp; Kitchen, Classic Inns.
Our ‘bar to boardroom’ training ethos has resulted in the following national awards, including:
andmiddot; Best Managed Company for Training (More than 30 outlets) BII National Industry Training Awards 2016
andmiddot; Distinction in Innovation for digital and social media – HR distinction Awards 2016
andmiddot; Distinction in People Development – HR Distinction Awards 2015
andmiddot; Best Pub Employer (51+ sites) – Publican Awards 2013
andmiddot; Distinction in Innovative Use of Technology Award – HR Distinction Awards 2014
andmiddot; Menu Masters Award for Best New Concept category for Missoula, Montana Bar andamp; Grill at the Menu Innovation and Development Awards (MIDAS) 2014
andmiddot; Menu Masters Award for City and Bar Dining category for Slug and Lettuce at the Menu Innovation and Development Awards (MIDAS) 2013
andmiddot; Winner of the Town and City category for Yates’s in the Menu Innovation and Development Award (MIDAS) in 2012
andmiddot; MA 250 Best Training Programme award in 2012 – Publican’s Morning Advertiser