Calling all lovebirds! Slug and Lettuce is offering one lucky couple the chance to win a Valentine’s dinner and a trip out to Sorrento for a romantic Valentine’s weekend, courtesy of Peroni.
Start your Valentine’s with a free dinner for two at Slug and Lettuce, before jetting off to the Amalfi Coast with your loved one, where you’ll stay in the lap of luxury at the 5* Hotel Parco dei Principi di Sorrento. Discover the Pompeii Ruins with your private tour guide before heading to Mount Vesuvius for lunch and wine tasting where you can relax and soak up the amazing views.
The main menu will also be available but those in the know will treat their other half to the Valentine’s menu that includes starters such as Calamari Strips and mains like Fishcake Salad, served with a superfood salad and creamy dressing, or Cheese and Bacon Beef Burger with BBQ sauce and fries. Then, for the ultimate sweet touch, opt for the Warm Mini Churros or Brownie Bites.
To be in with a chance of winning this once in a lifetime prize, simply visit https://www.slugandlettuce.co.uk/competition/valentines-italy and fill out the entry form. T&Cs apply.
Terms and Conditions
- £100 allowance for UK Airport transfers
- Return flights to Naples from London Luton (hand luggage only)
- Private Return Airport transfers in Italy
- 5* Hotel accommodation in a Superior double room with Sea View Friday 15th and Saturday 16th February
- Breakfast in the hotel on Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th February
- Private transfers to and from excursions
- A guided tour of Pompeii Ruins with lunch and a wine tasting
- 2 Course dinner on Friday 15th and Saturday 16th February
- £100 allowance for other expenses
T&Cs: The winner will be picked at random and notified by w/c 4th February. The prize can’t be exchanged for cash. Dates, flight times, hotels, excursions and restaurants cannot be amended. Dinners are limited to a set budget with all expenses over budget to be paid by guests. Up to £100 may be claimed on return in concept of UK airport transfers, only when providing VAT receipts. Up to £100 in other expenses can be claimed on return, only when presenting VAT receipts.